Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Canseco Claimes he's 90 sure Manny took roids

techierick
    techierick

Canseco Claimes he's 90 sure Manny took roids Empty Canseco Claimes he's 90 sure Manny took roids

Post  techierick Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 am

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=535703

amazing. Don't know if it's true, but he's been pretty accurate so far. Even if it is, what do we have to do to get Jose to just go away. Seriously.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Canseco Claimes he's 90 sure Manny took roids Empty Re: Canseco Claimes he's 90 sure Manny took roids

Post  Rick F Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:38 am

techierick wrote:http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=535703

amazing. Don't know if it's true, but he's been pretty accurate so far. Even if it is, what do we have to do to get Jose to just go away. Seriously.

Man that would seriously suck balls if Manny took roids. That never even crossed my mind that he would. Not sure why, I guess I just never took him as someone who would do it and then be dedicated to working out hard. I really hope Canseco is wrong but so far his track record has been solid. Palmerio, McGwire, and A-Rod were all juicers according to him and he was right. It's Manny so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. He is one of the best hitters in the last 25-30 years. I'd hate to see that tainted.
    techierick
    techierick

Canseco Claimes he's 90 sure Manny took roids Empty Re: Canseco Claimes he's 90 sure Manny took roids

Post  techierick Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:53 pm

actually, from what's come out, he said he's "90 percent sure" BECAUSE no one would give him a long term contract. Canseco is probably on crack.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 pm

techierick wrote:actually, from what's come out, he said he's "90 percent sure" BECAUSE no one would give him a long term contract. Canseco is probably on crack.

Yeah I hope so. I really want to have someone to believe in as far as being legit. I'd love to believe Pujols was clean (nice shot by him yesterday) but you have to put everyone under suspicion sadly. That's just the way things are now. The cloud of suspicion will hang over baseball for a quite awhile. Probably like it did after the Black Sox threw the World Series in 1919. Took the Babe to change things.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Mon May 11, 2009 4:36 pm

I just had to revisit this thread, because as much as I hate to admit it, Jose was right again.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm

techierick wrote:I just had to revisit this thread, because as much as I hate to admit it, Jose was right again.

It's funny cause every single time Canseco points the finger at someone I scoff at him each and every time. You would think I would have learned to believe the guy but each time I have a hard time believing and he's been right on every account. Truly disappointing, a part of me still wants to believe Manny didn't do it and this latest positive test was for something that won't really help him. I guess we just have to face the facts and try our best to accept that 90's early 2000's era for what it is.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Fri May 15, 2009 11:31 am

Rick F wrote:
    techierick wrote:I just had to revisit this thread, because as much as I hate to admit it, Jose was right again.

It's funny cause every single time Canseco points the finger at someone I scoff at him each and every time. You would think I would have learned to believe the guy but each time I have a hard time believing and he's been right on every account. Truly disappointing, a part of me still wants to believe Manny didn't do it and this latest positive test was for something that won't really help him. I guess we just have to face the facts and try our best to accept that 90's early 2000's era for what it is.

Someone needs to ask Jose about Albert and I don't mean Belle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:17 am