Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Manny is an Isotope

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Manny is an Isotope Empty Manny is an Isotope

Post  Rick F Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Manny is an Isotope 1245854036

Not sure that I agree with the MLB allowing Manny to play minor league ball but i'll be glad to see him back with the Dodgers. Manny being Manny is still fun to watch. Imagine the sold out crowds for this circus. He needs to come play for the Pelicans.
    techierick
    techierick

Manny is an Isotope Empty Re: Manny is an Isotope

Post  techierick Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 am

Was listening to espn yesterday and someone was interviewing the owner of the isotopes. He sold 8000 more tickets than normal...at roughly 13 bucks per (average) that's roughly 104grand. think he's liking having Manny around?
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:22 am

techierick wrote:Was listening to espn yesterday and someone was interviewing the owner of the isotopes. He sold 8000 more tickets than normal...at roughly 13 bucks per (average) that's roughly 104grand. think he's liking having Manny around?

I heard he left in the 4th inning. Didn't take the players out for dinner like most MLBer's do whenever doing rehab time in the minors. Come on Manny couldn't spare a couple grand for some of those Isotopes? Not like that would put you out any considering you could probably own a small country with the money you've made. I guess he is budgeting that money he lost in the 50 game suspension.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Epic Failure!
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 am

Remember this is the guy who when he let a clubhouse attendant use his car, the dude said there were paychecks from the last month and a half or so sitting in the glove box.

Wait...now that I think of it, wasn't that clubhouse attendant linked to steroids somehow?
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 am

techierick wrote:Remember this is the guy who when he let a clubhouse attendant use his car, the dude said there were paychecks from the last month and a half or so sitting in the glove box.

Wait...now that I think of it, wasn't that clubhouse attendant linked to steroids somehow?

My first question is...why is the attendant looking in the glove box?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:41 pm