Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer'

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer' Empty Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer'

Post  Rick F Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 am

Report: Papelbon blasts Manny

Paps blasting Manny pretty good right there. I'm sure Ortiz really misses the "cancer" batting behind him right about now. Planet Man-Ram can be pretty hazardous though and once he doesn't want you visiting his world he shuts it down. But hey the Sox got 2 World Series rings with the guy and I'm sure one day his jersey will be retired there. I'm sure it was worth it for the Bo Soxs in the end. I have a feeling the Manny circus will be right back where it was this off season at the end of the 2009 season. Especially since he has an option to roll out after 09.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer' Empty Re: Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer'

Post  ed moyer Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 am

That was no surprise and Rick we shared a good deal of laughs with his nonstop antics. I even think we had an email going one time about all of the funny crap he has pulled. My favorite was him holding the sign in the dugout saying trade him for Brett Favre straight up.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer' Empty Re: Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer'

Post  Rick F Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 am

Report: Papelbon says Manny was a 'cancer' 93503
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:18 pm

That was awesome. Or when he went into the monster DURING an inning to piss.... classic

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:02 pm