Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation Empty Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation

Post  Rick F Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/08/17/sources-raiders-coach-tom-cable-punched-assistant-during-alterc/

Man the Raiders drama is never ending. I hate to say it but I think the only hope this team has is for Al Davis to pass on and some new blood to take over at the top. They are in a rut that I don't see them getting out of anytime soon.
    techierick
    techierick

Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation Empty Re: Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation

Post  techierick Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 am

On the other hand, if this story is true, this guy is the perfect fit for the raiders as a head coach. He's got the same mentality as the team has had for years. Dirty, cheap thugs.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation Empty Re: Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation

Post  Rick F Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4405681

Well now they're saying it wasn't a punch but that he flipped Hanson out of his chair and he hit a cabinet with his jaw. Either way that's pretty crazy for a head coach to do that but who knows, Lombardi may have done that back in the day.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:06 pm

I just watched an interview with Cable and I kinda want to fight him.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

seriously though, doesn't he look like the type?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:36 am