Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Bills and Raiders doing what they do

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Bills and Raiders doing what they do Empty Bills and Raiders doing what they do

Post  Rick F Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 am

Both the Bills and the Raiders came out strong in their debuts last night but both were still able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Watching the Pats/Bills last night I was reminded of when the Bills choked away a loss to the Cowboys a few years back on Monday night. What is that? Something like 12 losses in a row to the Pats now Rick? Brady looked a little rusty but you could see him regaining form as the game went on.

As for the Raiders, I only watched the first half and went to bed not long after. I think they definitely got jobbed on that TD that was overturned in the first half. They seemed to be knocking the Chargers off the ball on offense. Then I come to work this morning and see that Rivers brought the Chargers back in the 4th. Just another day at the office for Raider nation.
    techierick
    techierick

Bills and Raiders doing what they do Empty Re: Bills and Raiders doing what they do

Post  techierick Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 am

Yeah, Brady seemed to be getting his timing back as the game progressed, but he definitely put it together in crunch time, as he always does.

Raiders looked WAY more physical than the chargers. Could it be the Raiders actually don't completely suck?

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:34 am