Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Sources: Burress, Vick likely to get stiff penalties

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Sources: Burress, Vick likely to get stiff penalties Empty Sources: Burress, Vick likely to get stiff penalties

Post  Rick F Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:37 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-burressvick062909&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I guess I've been paying so much attention to Vick finally getting released from prison that I tend to forget that Goodell is probably going to suspend him. It will be interesting to see how long of a suspension he'll end up getting. You know the guy wants to get out there and play again if not for the paycheck alone. I'm not a Vick fan but I sorta disagree with a huge suspension for him. The guy had to go to jail...I think that was punishment enough. I wouldn't suspend him the whole season maybe 4-8 games or something.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Sources: Burress, Vick likely to get stiff penalties Empty Re: Sources: Burress, Vick likely to get stiff penalties

Post  ed moyer Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 am

Most think these 2 guys will get a year and be re-evaluated after. The problem with both is they resemble a thug with no remorse so the punishment is getting blown way out of proportion. Vick has served way more than his crime warrants but Roger said he won't reinstate him until he has proved he is truly sorry....that could be a while.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Sources: Burress, Vick likely to get stiff penalties Empty Re: Sources: Burress, Vick likely to get stiff penalties

Post  Rick F Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 am

Sounds like the Prosecutor in the Burress case wants to put him in jail for a year or two at least. His playing days may be done for awhile not to mention Goodell will probably hit him with a suspension when he does come back. What a waste...speaking of wastes did you guys see that video a week or two ago with Pacman in that club? ESPN was showing it...all I can say is...wow
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

I saw that too. What an unreal amount of money...I guess I just don't see the point. I understand they feel cool making it rain in a skrip club, but that's rediculous. Women carrying off buckets off money and Pacman said he had 100k on him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am