Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Hahahaha - Romes take on latest Pacman disgrace

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Hahahaha - Romes take on latest Pacman disgrace Empty Hahahaha - Romes take on latest Pacman disgrace

Post  Rick F Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:30 am

Wow check out Rome's take yesterday on Pacman's latest debacle.

"Pacman Jones might be out of football, but that apparently didn’t stop him from being "rebellion" and ending up in this segment once again. At last check, Pac did a land a gig… on Pros v. Joes. You know the show…a strangely compelling reality show, where a retired all star or pro bowler straps on his knee braces and collects a check to D-up plumbers or light up kindergarten teachers.

Well, according to the LA Times, Pac put on his pads and took a big lick from a sales rep, who played college ball…and Jones reportedly got up swinging…and the two had to be separated. How surreal must that have been for Dan Adams, who played at Holy Cross? He must have been like, ‘Dude, am I really throwing with Pacman Jones right now? I don’t think I’m in a strip club. I’m not going to get jumped by Chris Henry next, am I?”

Look, a lot of big name jocks have done that show, but none have ever tried to cave in one of the contestant’s faces. Then again, none of them ever tried to knock out their own bodyguard either. Nothing against Pros v. Joes, but time and place, my man…and you shouldn’t be appearing just a few months after losing the star on the side of your helmet.

And you really shouldn’t be throwing with an amateur on that show. That’s beneath even you. You’re out of the NFL…you’ve already tried pro-wrestling, get kicked off this team or this show and what’s left? Starts with a P, ends with an O, shoot it in Chatsworth and rhymes with Justin Morneau."
    ralworth
    ralworth

Hahahaha - Romes take on latest Pacman disgrace Empty Re: Hahahaha - Romes take on latest Pacman disgrace

Post  ralworth Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Rick F wrote: ‘Dude, am I really throwing with Pacman Jones right now? I don’t think I’m in a strip club. I’m not going to get jumped by Chris Henry next, am I?”

CLASSIC..LOL
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Hahahaha - Romes take on latest Pacman disgrace Empty Re: Hahahaha - Romes take on latest Pacman disgrace

Post  ed moyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:27 am

I ain't know I wasn't posed to be up in the skrip club. I was just being rebellion. Dumbest decision I ever made.....period point blank.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:41 am