Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

What's the latest on Tom Brady?

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

What's the latest on Tom Brady? Empty What's the latest on Tom Brady?

Post  Rick F Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Hey Rick what is the latest on Brady? I know the Pats ended up franchising Matt Cassell which was probably a good idea. You think Brady will be back in time for the opening game of the season? They can just strap a brace on his leg and let him chunk passes in the pocket like a cyborg ala Dan Marino. He doesn't need to move around much just throw lasers to Moss and Welker.
    techierick
    techierick

What's the latest on Tom Brady? Empty Re: What's the latest on Tom Brady?

Post  techierick Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Last word is that he's on schedule to be ready for training camp. He's dropping back and throwing passes right now, so supposedly he's progressing nicely. I think the cassel move was twofold. one to provide insurance in case something bad happens to brady, and two because it means they have some leverage when working out a trade.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 am

Yeah I remember Mort saying a week ago it's impossible to read Hoodie or Brady so the only way to truly tell will be if they try to trade Cassell around draft day...if not then Brady isn't ready which will be cause for concern for the Pats camp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:58 am