Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Steve Phillips exits sex camp

ed moyer
    ed moyer

Steve Phillips exits sex camp Empty Steve Phillips exits sex camp

Post  ed moyer Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Really dude, really?...cheat and then pull the sex addition card. I mean the chick was damn ugly, but stop playing the victim card.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4896683
    techierick
    techierick

Steve Phillips exits sex camp Empty Re: Steve Phillips exits sex camp

Post  techierick Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 pm

ed moyer wrote:Really dude, really?...cheat and then pull the sex addition card. I mean the chick was damn ugly, but stop playing the victim card.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4896683

yeah, it's the new rehab of the starts. Used to be someone would get a DUI then check into rehab for some shit, and get off free and clear. Now it's the sex rehab. Come on Steve, only 'addiction' you have is to saying lame ass shit on the air. It's pretty simple dude. You got caught dipping your wick. STFU and take it like a man. (are you listening Tiger?)
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Yeah Rick that chick was the best thing that ever happened to us for Sunday Night baseball. I don't have to listen to his lame ass commentary with Joe Margan having to argue every point he makes. I mean how bad do you have to be to piss that guy off.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 pm

ed moyer wrote:Yeah Rick that chick was the best thing that ever happened to us for Sunday Night baseball. I don't have to listen to his lame ass commentary with Joe Margan having to argue every point he makes. I mean how bad do you have to be to piss that guy off.

I know, Joe might be asleep sometimes and Steve gets him fired up. How does one do that? Be a complete assclown apparently works.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:11 pm