Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Steve McNair dead

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Steve McNair dead Empty Steve McNair dead

Post  Rick F Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:02 pm

I just happened to flip to ESPN and they're saying Steve McNair has been shot dead....wow. Man what is the deal lately. A lot of famous people dying and now the sports world gets rocked by this.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Steve McNair dead Empty Re: Steve McNair dead

Post  ed moyer Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 am

Police labeled his death homicide Sunday, revealing McNair had been shot four times—twice in the head, twice in the chest when found in a rented condominium he shared with a longtime friend, Wayne Neeley. Police found a semiautomatic pistol under Kazemi’s body.

The victim’s sister, Soheyla Kazemi, told the Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville that the young woman had expected McNair to get a divorce. “She said they were planning to get married.”

Looks like the gf shot him and then got herself.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

ed moyer wrote:Police labeled his death homicide Sunday, revealing McNair had been shot four times—twice in the head, twice in the chest when found in a rented condominium he shared with a longtime friend, Wayne Neeley. Police found a semiautomatic pistol under Kazemi’s body.

The victim’s sister, Soheyla Kazemi, told the Florida Times-Union in Jacksonville that the young woman had expected McNair to get a divorce. “She said they were planning to get married.”

Looks like the gf shot him and then got herself.

Yeah when I first heard they both had died of gunshot wounds I assumed it was probably a murder suicide. TMZ.com had a pic of them at the beach a few months ago. He was a great player and tough as nails really. I remember him putting Alcorn State on the map back in the mid 90's and you know you're doing something right if you bring attention to Alcorn St. Probably the best memory I'll have is the Rams/Titans super bowl in 1999. One of the best Super Bowls I can remember.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Former NFL star Steve McNair(notes) was shot dead in his sleep last week by a 20-year-old girlfriend distraught about mounting financial problems and her belief that he was seeing someone else, police said Wednesday.

“We do know that she was clearly sending a message during the last five to seven days of her life that things were going bad quickly,” Serpas said, though there was no indication she told anyone she planned to harm McNair.

Serpas said detectives learned that Kazemi recently found out about another young woman she thought McNair was romantically involved with and had even followed that woman home, though she did not confront her.

Serpas said police believe McNair was asleep when he was killed because there were no defensive wounds. After shooting McNair in the head, Kazemi apparently shot him twice in the chest before shooting him again in the head and then shooting herself. The gun was found underneath her.

She sat next to his body and tried to position herself to fall into his lap when she died. She did, but her body slid to the floor and ended up at McNair’s feet, Serpas said. The gun was found underneath her.

damn that chick was crazy...
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 pm

ed moyer wrote:NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Former NFL star Steve McNair(notes) was shot dead in his sleep last week by a 20-year-old girlfriend distraught about mounting financial problems and her belief that he was seeing someone else, police said Wednesday.

“We do know that she was clearly sending a message during the last five to seven days of her life that things were going bad quickly,” Serpas said, though there was no indication she told anyone she planned to harm McNair.

Serpas said detectives learned that Kazemi recently found out about another young woman she thought McNair was romantically involved with and had even followed that woman home, though she did not confront her.

Serpas said police believe McNair was asleep when he was killed because there were no defensive wounds. After shooting McNair in the head, Kazemi apparently shot him twice in the chest before shooting him again in the head and then shooting herself. The gun was found underneath her.

She sat next to his body and tried to position herself to fall into his lap when she died. She did, but her body slid to the floor and ended up at McNair’s feet, Serpas said. The gun was found underneath her.

damn that chick was crazy...

Yeah sounds like he may have been cheating on his mistress with another young girl. Can't get much younger than 20...legally at least lol. No one deserves to be murdered like that but you gotta wonder McNair was thinking. Married with a few kids and he's running around with an unstable 20 year old that was "not drunk, I'm high" when getting pulled over for a DUI recently. I hate it for the family but McNair definitely made some questionable choices. Sad story.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:41 am