Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Finally, no more Steve Phillips

techierick
    techierick

Finally, no more Steve Phillips Empty Finally, no more Steve Phillips

Post  techierick Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:58 am

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/you_re_out_espn_cans_phillips_he_eMr4KlcjV7gIAXlDUxpd0I

banging a co-worker, who appears to be a bunny boiler. Nice job, Steve-o. Dude has a history of not being able to keep his pants on, too.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Finally, no more Steve Phillips Empty Re: Finally, no more Steve Phillips

Post  Rick F Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 am

techierick wrote:http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/you_re_out_espn_cans_phillips_he_eMr4KlcjV7gIAXlDUxpd0I

banging a co-worker, who appears to be a bunny boiler. Nice job, Steve-o. Dude has a history of not being able to keep his pants on, too.

Yeah I remember reading somewhere that he allegedly had some affairs while GM of the Mets. Nice way to waste a great gig he had with ESPN. I'm sure Jon Miller and Joe Morgan aren't complaining.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 am

Apparently the girl was a porker too. Even Harold Reynolds thinks he is an idiot.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Yeah, saw the pics. she was more in my or wayne's league than his.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:22 am

just relieved we can watch sunday night baseball like we used to and not have to hear that jackass pissing off joe morgan with his left field comments that he can't back up.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 am

ed moyer wrote:just relieved we can watch sunday night baseball like we used to and not have to hear that jackass pissing off joe morgan with his left field comments that he can't back up.

He'll end up joining fellow sexual deviant Harold Reynolds on the MLB channel. Then he can annoy him. I must say I never had a problem with Reynolds though. I thought he did a good job normally.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 am

Actually as far as anyone on the baseball tonight crew HR was my favorite. He was funny and gave great info. I also enjoyed him calling ESPN games also. I didn't watch it nearly as much when he left and I actually watch MLB tv more now for his input. Him and Kruk were a great team...that was an all star crew with kruk,HR,gammons,carl ravich on baseball tonight.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 am

ed moyer wrote:Actually as far as anyone on the baseball tonight crew HR was my favorite. He was funny and gave great info. I also enjoyed him calling ESPN games also. I didn't watch it nearly as much when he left and I actually watch MLB tv more now for his input. Him and Kruk were a great team...that was an all star crew with kruk,HR,gammons,carl ravich on baseball tonight.

I gotta second that. Reynolds and Kruk et al were the best team I've seen on BBTN. Genuine chemistry and they knew their shit. Phillips was an ass, and I hate listening to his commentary.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:45 am