Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Hmm and they want them to shake hands before the game?

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Hmm and they want them to shake hands before the game? Empty Hmm and they want them to shake hands before the game?

Post  Rick F Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Hmm and they want them to shake hands before the game? 1252043005570-1

Yeah so the NCAA mandated a rule about players shaking hands before the game. Somehow I have a feeling it will lead to more of the above. Just found out that Blount was suspended for the season too. I don't think the Boise player should have been running his mouth in the guys face after the game but you have to show better restraint if you're the Oregon player here. done.com
    techierick
    techierick

Hmm and they want them to shake hands before the game? Empty Re: Hmm and they want them to shake hands before the game?

Post  techierick Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am

Rick F wrote:Hmm and they want them to shake hands before the game? 1252043005570-1

Yeah so the NCAA mandated a rule about players shaking hands before the game. Somehow I have a feeling it will lead to more of the above. Just found out that Blount was suspended for the season too. I don't think the Boise player should have been running his mouth in the guys face after the game but you have to show better restraint if you're the Oregon player here. done.com

Boom.

Outta here.

Guy was already losing stock by coming in overweight and with a VERY questionable work ethic. Say goodbye to playing on Sundays.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:06 pm