Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Tickets in high demand already for Nebraska spring game

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Tickets in high demand already for Nebraska spring game Empty Tickets in high demand already for Nebraska spring game

Post  Rick F Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm

http://www.uwire.com/Article.aspx?id=3737780

Looks like Nebraska fans are gonna try and sell out the spring game again this season. Nebraska and Bama fans are reaching new levels of obsession lol. I have no room to talk I was at the Alabama 2007 A-Day game and barely got in before they closed the gates. I'll probably try and make it around for this years game in April. Gotta start checking out the QB prospects and see who looks to have the advantage going into the spring.
    Brandon
    Brandon

Tickets in high demand already for Nebraska spring game Empty Re: Tickets in high demand already for Nebraska spring game

Post  Brandon Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:03 pm

These types of things happen when you are a storied, national program. I think in Lincoln, the Pelini buzz is huge right now and we are hoping for big things this year. A big 12 championship game trip is in the makings if we can find a QB. I think both Bama and NU both are looking for that position to be filled more so than any other.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Tickets in high demand already for Nebraska spring game Empty Re: Tickets in high demand already for Nebraska spring game

Post  Rick F Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Brandon wrote:These types of things happen when you are a storied, national program. I think in Lincoln, the Pelini buzz is huge right now and we are hoping for big things this year. A big 12 championship game trip is in the makings if we can find a QB. I think both Bama and NU both are looking for that position to be filled more so than any other.

I think the division that the Huskers are in is definitely a winnable division with Kansas and Missouri being the only factors. The main problem will be having to deal with OU, Oklahoma St or Texas. All 3 of those are bringing back great players. I would say Texas is probably the hands on favorite in my book. McCoy just keeps getting better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:16 pm