Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Favre calls it quits...... no, REALLY

techierick
    techierick

Favre calls it quits...... no, REALLY Empty Favre calls it quits...... no, REALLY

Post  techierick Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 pm

So Brett says he's staying retired. I have to things now that are guaranteed to happen.

1. Vick signs with the Vikes. bank it.

2. Brett is playing by week 8 for someone who lost a QB

write them down.
    call vegas.
    bet on them
    make money.
    send me royalties.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Favre calls it quits...... no, REALLY Empty Re: Favre calls it quits...... no, REALLY

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Yeah, Roger Clemens thinks this guy is doing a great job of decision making....I'm surprised Brett didn't just sign with the Vikings to play 2 games this year against Green Bay
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Favre calls it quits...... no, REALLY Empty Re: Favre calls it quits...... no, REALLY

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Some guys like Emmitt Smith just have a hard time letting go and want to compete. It's different with this guy. He has tarnished his legacy and proved he is just a straight up douche-bag.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Even better, now he told Steve Mariucci he's going to continue throwing and working out... gee, wonder why?
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:37 pm

techierick wrote:Even better, now he told Steve Mariucci he's going to continue throwing and working out... gee, wonder why?

Yeah Willie Mays on the Mets thinks Brett hung around too long. Really it's not even him hanging on to long as it is him holding teams hostage. His last year with GB they almost made the Super Bowl and he had a great season so I think he still had some left but it really became all about Brett and his ego. Held the Packers hostage for 2-3 season then the Vikings were next after the Jets end of season debacle. He's a great example of how NOT to handle the last few years of your career if you're a superstar in your sport.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:03 pm

I would love to see tyhe Vikings pick up Vick and have him run the option with Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor in the backfield. That would be halarious...you talk about stacking the box and throwing some blitz packages.....it would be like super techmo bowl...stop stop stop bust you for 70...hahaha damn i used to enjoy playing that game with barry sanders
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:11 pm

ed moyer wrote:I would love to see tyhe Vikings pick up Vick and have him run the option with Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor in the backfield. That would be halarious...you talk about stacking the box and throwing some blitz packages.....it would be like super techmo bowl...stop stop stop bust you for 70...hahaha damn i used to enjoy playing that game with barry sanders

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:33 am