Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

Favre released...come back in the works?

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Favre released...come back in the works? Empty Favre released...come back in the works?

Post  Rick F Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:59 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnJBp7TVUnQu24U5pM4irihDubYF?slug=ap-jets-favrereleased&prov=ap&type=lgns

Well he could finally go to Minnesota where he originally wanted to go. I said it before and I'll say it again, he should've never retired from Green Bay that first time! They were a game away from the Super Bowl he should have just given it some time to sink in before jumping into that situation and then realizing he wanted to come back. That or he could have just stayed retired.

I can see he and Minnesota were flirting with each other last year because he would have been a good fit there probably. They need a QB badly and mix him in with a great RB like Peterson and it's a nice combo. But this circus has gone on long enough. Call it a day Brett cause I don't know if I can handle another 4 straight months of ESPN news on you 24/7.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:23 am