Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Andruw Jones 3 HRs...Dodgers weep

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Andruw Jones 3 HRs...Dodgers weep Empty Andruw Jones 3 HRs...Dodgers weep

Post  Rick F Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Funny that Andruw Jones was mentioned in one of these threads recently because he broke out last night with 3 knocks. He has 14 now and somewhere the Dodgers have to be crying themselves to sleep bitterly. You knew this guy had the talent it was all about desire and work ethic and for awhile he had none. Eventually you can't just rely on talent alone you have to put some effort behind it and Jones found out the hard way.

Hopefully he's decided to start working out and getting back in form and with 14 HRs now it appears he may be on his way. Texas, already playing well and in 1st place in their division, could really get crazy with the bats if Jones get back to his old form and Hamilton and stay healthy.

Andruw Jones 3 HRs...Dodgers weep Andruw_jones
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Andruw Jones 3 HRs...Dodgers weep Empty Re: Andruw Jones 3 HRs...Dodgers weep

Post  ed moyer Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm

I saw that and it was halarious of the timing after I made that post yesterday. If Josh Hamilton regains his form that team could run away with it. Glad to see that division doing something other than a typical Angel team up by 10 games at the all star break. Also, still can't believe the Halos didn't re-sign K-rod after that record breaking season last year.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 pm

ed moyer wrote:I saw that and it was halarious of the timing after I made that post yesterday. If Josh Hamilton regains his form that team could run away with it. Glad to see that division doing something other than a typical Angel team up by 10 games at the all star break. Also, still can't believe the Halos didn't re-sign K-rod after that record breaking season last year.

The Rangers should go after Halladay. They may have to give up some prospects and maybe a frontline starter but it could really solidify them as a real contender. Ian Kinsler is turning into a beast and hopefully Hamilton can get back 100%.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:55 pm