Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

4 posters

First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens Empty First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens

Post  Rick F Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 am

After todays revelations I think it's more than past time that we honor the latest inductee Roid-ger Clemens into the Steroids Hall of Fame. Someone needs to call Cooperstown and tell them just to build a "Steroids" wing for the Hall. There you can just put busts of all the roiders there. Instead of game jersey's from classic games involving these players you can put syringes. There you can put the 756 Bonds home run ball with the * in a special place of honor. Might as well put McNammee there as a special contributor.

First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens Roger_clemens_liar
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens Empty Re: First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens

Post  ed moyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:58 am

Even OJ thinks this guy is a bad liar
    dre

First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens Empty Re: First ballot Steroids HoFer: Roger Clemens

Post  dre Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 pm

I think Rocket and Piazza need to head to the octagon to finish what they started back in 2000.. No bats allowed of course.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Dude, what was up with Piazza that one time coming out and denying that he wasn't gay without even being accused of it in the 1st place. haha I never looked at him the same after that.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:20 pm

ed moyer wrote:Dude, what was up with Piazza that one time coming out and denying that he wasn't gay without even being accused of it in the 1st place. haha I never looked at him the same after that.

Yeah it's hilarious how it started he's like "First off, I'm not gay..." or something like that. I remember Ron Mexico had a similar press conference. Next thing you know TO will be calling out Trent Edward's manhood.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:26 pm

All of New York was talking about him banging the local weather man Sam Champion, thats why he came out with that. I remember like it was yesterday. He does seem like a little twinkle toes if you think about it.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:13 am

WOW.. did anyone ever follow up with the weather fairy to get his side of it?
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm

I'm sure if you google it you can find some sorted details. lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:36 am