Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Drug items link Clemens to McNamee

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Drug items link Clemens to McNamee Empty Drug items link Clemens to McNamee

Post  Rick F Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:45 am

Drug items link Clemens to McNamee

I like the fact that McNamee held onto these syringes throughout the years like he knew one day he would need them if Clemens stabbed him in the back. No honor among thieves I guess. I wonder if Clemens is gonna stick with the "B12" excuse. Man talk about a career gone down the tubes. A-Rod at least admitted it when he got called out. Clemens gets called out and continues to go down in flames with his lies. Bonds has gotta love the fact that his roiding partner is a little more trustworthy and is willing to take the heat.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Drug items link Clemens to McNamee Empty Re: Drug items link Clemens to McNamee

Post  ralworth Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 pm

I don't think steroids even matter, you cant take an injection for TALENT.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 am

ralworth wrote:I don't think steroids even matter, you cant take an injection for TALENT.

He was a Hall of Famer before the juice, but the sauce helped him become arguably the best pitcher of all time. He was about done when he left Boston and if you look at his stats after the juice its incredible. It's just a shame the folks doing the Hall voting will mis-remember him when it comes time for his shot at Cooperstown. gg roidger
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:24 pm

It's getting even better. This just released:

Brian McNamee says he injected Roger Clemens with drugs at the Yankee Stadium hot tub and that among the needles he gave government investigators was one he used to inject the pitcher in 2001, according to the Web site sportsimproper.com.

That day, he laid out the drugs, dropped his trousers and I did as he asked, that is, inject him with steroids. Afterwards, he told me to get rid of the needle. I went into the kitchen and found an empty Miller Lite can in a wastebasket under the sink. I put the used needle into the can because it was actually hazardous material at that point and I didn’t want anyone to get hurt by sticking themselves. He told me to throw it away but I kept it instead.”
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:00 pm

ed moyer wrote:It's getting even better. This just released:

Brian McNamee says he injected Roger Clemens with drugs at the Yankee Stadium hot tub and that among the needles he gave government investigators was one he used to inject the pitcher in 2001, according to the Web site sportsimproper.com.

That day, he laid out the drugs, dropped his trousers and I did as he asked, that is, inject him with steroids. Afterwards, he told me to get rid of the needle. I went into the kitchen and found an empty Miller Lite can in a wastebasket under the sink. I put the used needle into the can because it was actually hazardous material at that point and I didn’t want anyone to get hurt by sticking themselves. He told me to throw it away but I kept it instead.”

Come on Roger just come clean man. Kerry Wood may have slipped getting outta the hot tub but at least he didn't have his roid pal jamming a needle in him. How much longer do we gotta deal with the "B12" lies? Just come clean, say you were young and naive and stupid. Didn't know it was actually "steroids" and thought it was legal. That or just go into hiding like McGwire and hope people will forget about you (which they won't).
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 pm

What really made it bad for him was when Pettitie turned on him. That was the downfall.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:58 am