Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

4 posters

T.O. released

ed moyer
    ed moyer

T.O. released Empty T.O. released

Post  ed moyer Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 am

haha....enough said "That's my quarterback man"

gg
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

T.O. released Empty Re: T.O. released

Post  Rick F Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:55 am

Cowboys just released Safety Roy Williams also. Jerry Jones is putting guys on the chopping block left and right. Next up....Wade Phillips...
    dre

Post  dre Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:49 am

i hate the cowboys.. emmitt smith is the most overrated RB of all time.. id rather have rickey "running" watters..
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:59 am

dre wrote:i hate the cowboys.. emmitt smith is the most overrated RB of all time.. id rather have rickey "running" watters..

Yeah it's really too bad that Barry Sanders didn't finish out his career and blow up the rushing yard record so far that even if Emmitt played till he was 100 he wouldn't reach it. Imagine if Barry ran behind the OL that Emmitt had at Dallas. So how bout TO going to Buffalo? If that wasn't the most random team I don't know what is. The Bills were not a team I had on my short list of guesses as to where he would land. How long before he's attacking Trent Edwards in the press and sayin he supports JP Losman as the starting QB?
    dre

Post  dre Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Rick F wrote:
    dre wrote:i hate the cowboys.. emmitt smith is the most overrated RB of all time.. id rather have rickey "running" watters..

Yeah it's really too bad that Barry Sanders didn't finish out his career and blow up the rushing yard record so far that even if Emmitt played till he was 100 he wouldn't reach it. Imagine if Barry ran behind the OL that Emmitt had at Dallas. So how bout TO going to Buffalo? If that wasn't the most random team I don't know what is. The Bills were not a team I had on my short list of guesses as to where he would land. How long before he's attacking Trent Edwards in the press and sayin he supports JP Losman as the starting QB?

right after edwards misses TO by 10 yards on a deep crossing pattern in week 1
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Barry is from Wichita and is in the area all the time. If I ever see him we will have to have a long talk about what drugs he was taking when he walked away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:27 am