Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Barry Sanders... jr?

techierick
    techierick

Barry Sanders... jr? Empty Barry Sanders... jr?

Post  techierick Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 am

nice, looks like his son is a hell of a running back too.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1185&CID=986035
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Barry Sanders... jr? Empty Re: Barry Sanders... jr?

Post  Rick F Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 am

techierick wrote:nice, looks like his son is a hell of a running back too.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1185&CID=986035

Yeah I watched some clips of him earlier in the year and he looks like he's gonna be a good one. If you wanna see some crazy stats look at Barry Sanders stats when he won the Heisman at OSU. Insanity and those didn't even count the bowl game where he rolled off another 200+ yds. One of the best RB's of all time and no it's not Emmitt.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm

without a doubt, the most FUN running back to watch in my lifetime. It usually looked like he was playing 1 against 11, and he somehow managed to make even the best defender look stupid. I remember him almost breaking Ty Law's ankle with a cut and leaving him grabbing air. Never seen anyone that quick in my life. Can only imagine what he could have done with the Dallas O-Line. I mean Emmit Smith was into the secondary half the time before ever had to make a move. Can you imagine if Barry had someone actually get folks out of his way on the line? If the first person he had to make a move on was a d-back? he'd have averaged 200 yards a game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:13 am