Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

4 posters

Police await Stallworth lab results

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Police await Stallworth lab results Empty Police await Stallworth lab results

Post  Rick F Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:34 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3984848

Donte Stallworth = failed.com

So he just plows into a pedestrian...nice, at least he didn't just keep going I guess. He'll probably end up like Leonard Little and end up playin instead of going to jail. Just sayin but both guys played for Fulmer at UT....just saying!
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Police await Stallworth lab results Empty Re: Police await Stallworth lab results

Post  ed moyer Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm surprised he didn't pull a hamstring or get injured during the field sobriety test. Has he ever played a full year?
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Police await Stallworth lab results Empty Re: Police await Stallworth lab results

Post  ed moyer Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Rick F wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3984848

Donte Stallworth = failed.com

So he just plows into a pedestrian...nice, at least he didn't just keep going I guess. He'll probably end up like Leonard Little and end up playin instead of going to jail. Just sayin but both guys played for Fulmer at UT....just saying!

UH OH!!!!!!! GG

A Miami television station and newspaper are reporting that blood tests show that Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte’ Stallworth was driving drunk when he fatally struck a pedestrian last weekend.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:31 am

Leonard Little invites Stallworth to support group. News at 11
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:38 am

Send him to the Cowboys...
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 am

techierick wrote:Leonard Little invites Stallworth to support group. News at 11

Phillip Fulmer is the guest speaker.

Police await Stallworth lab results Fulmer
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:23 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090325/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_stallworth_pedestrian_killed

He warned him by flashing his lights...that's nice but then aren't you supposed to stop if the guy doesn't stop walking across the road? I can see Stallworth thinkin "Well I warned him, might as well plow into him now." You know the Browns are crying over this whole thing. What a waste of money for them. Back to mediocrity for Cleveland.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm amazed at this.. he had time to flash his lights, but not to stop? wtf?

It's like the joke my mom used to tell me, something about it being ok to hit another car as long as you blow the horn first.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:33 am