Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

LT cut by the Chargers

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

LT cut by the Chargers Empty LT cut by the Chargers

Post  Rick F Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:17 am

LT cut by the Chargers 136717

Looks like the Chargers have cut LT. No real big surprise there really, didn't take a psychic to know this was probably gonna be his last year with them. Amazing how quickly RB's fall off when they hit 30. My boy Shaun Alexander is a good example of that. I can understand why you see a lot of the RB's leave college early if they are a pro prospect. Don't want to waste any time getting to work in the NFL while you can. Some RBs can go into their 30's successfully but it is rare these days. Maybe now that teams are going with 2-3 back rotation it will let these guys hang around longer.

Rick, do you see the Patriots grabbing him? lol not much love lost there, I know LT has cried about the Pats in the past. Belichick seems to go after the older guys though. Be interesting to see if they go after Julius Peppers.
    ralworth
    ralworth

LT cut by the Chargers Empty Re: LT cut by the Chargers

Post  ralworth Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:55 pm

It will be interesting to see who makes a play for him. He might still have a little left in the tank.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 am