Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

SI Mock Draft

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

SI Mock Draft Empty SI Mock Draft

Post  Rick F Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/01/28/mock.draft.1/index.html

Little surprised he has Tebow going in the first round to the Cardinals. Word out of the Senior Bowl practices hasn't been good. I wish him luck just not sure he's gonna make it as a QB in the NFL. My boy Rolando McClain sounds like he'll be heading to the Dolphins. I think Kiper has him there as well. Should be an interesting draft. I'm waiting for national signing day next wednesday though.
    techierick
    techierick

SI Mock Draft Empty Re: SI Mock Draft

Post  techierick Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:58 am

From what's been coming out of the senior bowl, Him in the first round is laughable. He has no drop back skills since he spent his whole college career in the shotgun
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 am

Yeah i'm sure that he is regret the choice of putting him up so high after that. Like Phil Simms was saying on Rome yesterday, he should have NOT played in the Senior Bowl and spent the time working on his mechanics. Then he could've showed up at the combine or private work outs more improved in that area. He probably lost millions with that Senior Bowl week. I think he felt he had to prove himself but it definitely backfired.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Charlie Ward: Part 2 "What do you mean nobody drafted another Heisman QB?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:29 am