Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

College Football Gambling site

ed moyer
    ed moyer

College Football Gambling site Empty College Football Gambling site

Post  ed moyer Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 am

Anyone know a credible website for placing wagers on college football games?
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

College Football Gambling site Empty Re: College Football Gambling site

Post  Rick F Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:37 pm

ed moyer wrote:Anyone know a credible website for placing wagers on college football games?

Not sure, I'll have to look around and see what I can find. Let me know if you find anything that looks good.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Rick F wrote:
    ed moyer wrote:Anyone know a credible website for placing wagers on college football games?

Not sure, I'll have to look around and see what I can find. Let me know if you find anything that looks good.

Sounds like the early line on the Florida v Bama game is FL by 3.5 points. I'm trying not to think to much about that game right now. Still gotta beat Auburn in Jordan Hare stadium. Never a fun prospect no matter what their record is when we come to town.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 am

Yeah its tough to beat the odds on a consistemt basis. I searched a little and found sportsbet.com...just trying to see the laws now for online gambling. Ole miss is giving LSU 4 and I just see that as rediculous. I know LSU's qb has been banged up but damn Ole Miss has been horrible this year.

I'm going to look into it some more. I have until Saturday. No one at our work does those pick'em leagues and with no fantasy this year it's time to spice a game or 2 up a little.

Rick...you outta bet on Bama to beat that spread. You will be pumped enough as it is...haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:41 pm