Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Lane Kiffin's moral victory

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Lane Kiffin's moral victory Empty Lane Kiffin's moral victory

Post  Rick F Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:59 pm

So I thought there were no moral victories when you lose a game but I guess according to Kiffin and company they got one saturday. "I know the players in that other locker room are probably disappointed" he said. Really? Yeah I mean it's gotta be disappointing WINNING by 10. You lost to a rebuilding UCLA team at home Lane, hold off on your moral victories until you actually get a real victory.

He reminds me of Mike Shula on the sidelines. Wearing the nonstop "deer in head lights" that Shula perfected while at Alabama. I listened to the first half of the game on the radio on my way back from Bama's game and watched the entire 2nd half and not once did I think "Wow Florida might lose this game". If Tebow doesn't fumble that ball inside the 10 they go up by 24 and the flood gates open. Even when down by 10, Tennessee was running the ball with 2 minutes left showing no sense of urgency. Either they were happy to go out and lose only by 10 or Crompton is terrible. I'll go with both. Their D looks solid like they did last season and I'm sure papa Monte has everything to do with that but until they get a real QB instead of Crompton they will continue to get beat by UF and everyone else in the SEC East.
    techierick
    techierick

Lane Kiffin's moral victory Empty Re: Lane Kiffin's moral victory

Post  techierick Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

From listening to the folks that get paid to break down the games. Crompton may be the worst Div 1 QB ever.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 am

Lame is a tool and is doing whatever he can to get in the spotlight. I will say this...Brice Brown looks good and with Monte's D if he ever finds a QB in 2-3 years he might have something...If not they will compare him to phat Phil and show him the door.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:15 am

Until then you can bet he is giving the AD some ulcers with all the controversy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:01 am