Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Seymour still a no-show in Oakland

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Seymour still a no-show in Oakland Empty Seymour still a no-show in Oakland

Post  Rick F Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApsiM7Djci0VL2OWkQnx8xg5nYcB?slug=ap-raiders-seymour&prov=ap&type=lgns

lol I don't blame him I wouldn't show up either. He probably just wakes up everyday since the trade hoping it was all just a bad dream. He better show up soon though or Tom Cable might break his jaw. He'll probably just take a year off, better than playing for the black hole that is the Raiders.
    techierick
    techierick

Seymour still a no-show in Oakland Empty Re: Seymour still a no-show in Oakland

Post  techierick Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Only problem now is if they go 'no report' on him, he loses the year, (and the paycheck) AND the Raiders still own his rights next year.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:53 pm

techierick wrote:Only problem now is if they go 'no report' on him, he loses the year, (and the paycheck) AND the Raiders still own his rights next year.

Yeah there is a lot of money on the table that Seymour could miss out on that's for sure. I wonder if the Raiders would entertain trading him if he makes it certain he won't show up. Maybe he feels like "Hey I got enough money and I'll risk this years check just to get off this team" but in the end the money will probably outweigh the issue of showing up.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm

seems like i heard 2 guys cut their salaries to make room for this move also. life as a raaaaiiidah

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content