Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Cassell done?

techierick
    techierick

Cassell done? Empty Cassell done?

Post  techierick Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 am

Matt Cassel went down with a leg injury... Of course he plays for KC now. By the way, it was KC that knocked Brady out last season. Coincidence or karma?
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Cassell done? Empty Re: Cassell done?

Post  ed moyer Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm

Both! and karma for getting such a good QB for nothing....nothing in life is free KC fan.

GG to you and Larry Johnson with his 2.2 yds a carry. Rick, I still feel like Waynes owes us another 100 bucks for making us pick him over LT in that money league a few years back haha.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:20 pm

ed moyer wrote:Both! and karma for getting such a good QB for nothing....nothing in life is free KC fan.

GG to you and Larry Johnson with his 2.2 yds a carry. Rick, I still feel like Waynes owes us another 100 bucks for making us pick him over LT in that money league a few years back haha.

Yeah sadly Wayne isn't a work today so I can't harass him about Cassel going down. Could be another long season for the Chiefs and Wayne doesn't even have Tony Gonzalez to fall back on.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

ed moyer wrote:Both! and karma for getting such a good QB for nothing....nothing in life is free KC fan.

Seriously, cost us what? 2 more winning weeks?
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm

just saw on nfl live he is out 2-4...on a side note Brady is supposed to be ready for the opener
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Yeah, that shit wasn't anything crazy. I've had that happen. Hurts like hell, but you're fine in a few minutes. It might FEEL like you just put a flat spot on your rotator cuff though for a few.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:56 am