Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Pitino: Sex scandal ‘pure hell’ for family

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Pitino: Sex scandal ‘pure hell’ for family Empty Pitino: Sex scandal ‘pure hell’ for family

Post  Rick F Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 pm

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=ap-pitinoextortion&prov=ap&type=lgns

I'm having a real hard time gathering any sort of sympathy for Rick Pitino in this whole fiasco. First he throws out a 9/11 reference in his "apology press conference" that really didn't have much of an apology in it. Now he's talking about Ted Kennedy? Ummm ok Pitino...it's "pure hell" on your family because of you and not anyone else. Don't go screw some nutjob chick in a restaurant and you wouldn't have to deal with any of this. I gotta give Vick props because so far he's done a decent job with his apologies and his press conference. If Vick is lying he deserves at least a supporting actor Oscar.

But Pitino...blaming the media and throwing out Ted Kennedy references isn't gonna endear him to anyone other than die hard Louisville fans. I used to have a good bit of respect for Pitino as a coach but the state of Kentucky now has two weasels it appears. Calipari and Pitino. I'm not gonna pretend Alabama has been sex scandal free. Just look at Mike Price hitting up our own Ahrety's Angels for a good example. The difference is we fired that moron almost immediately after. You'd sure like to see a little bit more contrition out of Pitino but I think he's hell bent on playing the victim and the blame game.

Larry Bird and Kevin McHale are not coming through that door Rick...and neither is anyones sympathy.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Pitino: Sex scandal ‘pure hell’ for family Empty Re: Pitino: Sex scandal ‘pure hell’ for family

Post  ed moyer Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:52 am

Yeah that interview with him yesterday was disgusting. This guy is taking that agressive stance like some crazy girl is attacking him and we should feel sorry for what she is putting him and his family through.

****manual jim rome buzzer*****

Maybe....just maybe you should have thought twice when you had that pyscho bent over a dinner table that one night with a wife and kids at home..you dug your own grave and are showing no remorse for your actions. I liked how he tossed in that they will still bring in top 10 recruits. This tool is obviously more worried about his basketball reputation than his home life.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Pitino: Sex scandal ‘pure hell’ for family Empty Re: Pitino: Sex scandal ‘pure hell’ for family

Post  ed moyer Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Another good article on this topic. The reader responses are halarious also. What a tool...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 am