Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

4 posters

Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years

ed moyer
    ed moyer

Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years Empty Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years

Post  ed moyer Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 am

All they need is a qb and with maurice clarett that jail team will be stacked...ray carruth on defense and special teams....oj offensive coordinator...damn
    techierick
    techierick

Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years Empty Re: Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years

Post  techierick Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 am

Man, a season earlier they could've had Vick. Damn Shame
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years Empty Re: Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years

Post  Rick F Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:34 pm

techierick wrote:Man, a season earlier they could've had Vick. Damn Shame

I'm still kinda surprised he got 2 years for shooting himself. I know he had illegal possession of a firearm and I think he deserves some time but you got Stallworth and Leonard Little killing people drunk driving and both barely get anytime. I guess I'll never understand our court systems.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Just one of those things, NY has a mandatory sentence for possession of a firearm. That's why the charge he pled to was 'conspiracy to posess' If he goes down for 'posession' it's a mandatory 3 1/2 I think.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Reports said the Mayor also got involved and was pissed he tried to get off. He lead a charge for the judicial system to make an example out of a famous athlete....couldn't have happened to a better guy. GG plexiglass
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 am

Another Giants wide receiver behind bars. Maybe Plax and Mark Ingram can be cell mates.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 am

ralworth wrote:Another Giants wide receiver behind bars. Maybe Plax and Mark Ingram can be cell mates.

Too bad Mark Ingram is missing out on his son playing at Alabama. I look for him to have a great sophomore year. I wonder if they'll let him watch the games from prison lol

Plax pleads guilty and gets 2 years 4bb1f4b976cb4adb271c00896a89dc2d

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 am