Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

Percy Harvin Overshares A Bit With Gator Recruits

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Percy Harvin Overshares A Bit With Gator Recruits Empty Percy Harvin Overshares A Bit With Gator Recruits

Post  Rick F Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 am

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/percy-harvin-overshares-a-bit-with-gator-recruits-25413

Urban has a few titles but the 25+ arrests since he's been coach is starting to get a little attention. Now you got Harvin tellin recruits he was burning some chronic the whole time while at UF. Not to mention it sounds like the rumors were probably true about him going Sprewell on his WR coach and choking him out. I really see an epic fail coming for Mr. Harvin in the pro's. I've been wrong plenty of times before but I just have a feeling he's not gonna work out there. His wonderlic score was like -10. He has some talent but we'll see how that translates in the NFL. Now he's gonna have all the money he needs to buy weed. He can go off with Ricky Williams on weed smoking sabbaticals in India.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:25 am