Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Shaq to Cleveland

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Shaq to Cleveland Empty Shaq to Cleveland

Post  Rick F Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:28 am

Well the Cavs made a pretty big move acquiring Shaq-tastic yesterday. Gotta wonder how much the big Aristotle still has left in the tank. He did average 18 and 8 last season and that would definitely help the Cavs if he can repeat stats similar to that. With Shaq it's all about staying healthy and how much effort he puts into training and staying in shape.

I still think the Cavs need to make another move because for Shaq it's not 2000 anymore and I don't think you can rest all of your hopes on him. Definitely made things interesting for next season. If Cleveland can't win a title next season we may see LeBron in another uniform soon.
    techierick
    techierick

Shaq to Cleveland Empty Re: Shaq to Cleveland

Post  techierick Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 am

5 years ago i'd say this move puts them over the top. Not now though. The wanna be rapper/movie star/cop doesn't have what it takes anymore to go head to head on the defensive end for more than a couple minutes. I think this makes Cleveland close, very close, but they still need someone else who can play away from the basket.

also, if I recall properly, weren't they horrible at the stripe in the playoffs? Shaq helps that HOW?
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:49 pm

That rap song still kills me " Kobe, tell me how my ass taste" Shaq is halarious

Shaq to Cleveland Nba_a_lebron_shaq_275
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 pm

ed moyer wrote:That rap song still kills me " Kobe, tell me how my ass taste" Shaq is halarious

Shaq to Cleveland Nba_a_lebron_shaq_275

Yeah I liked the blast he threw at Patrick Ewing in there too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 am