Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Fight Night 4 review

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Fight Night 4 review Empty Fight Night 4 review

Post  Rick F Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:01 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/997/997247p1.html

A pretty strong review for the new Fight Night 4 game. IGN gave it an 8.8 and the demo I played was pretty solid. Career mode will be sweet too.
    techierick
    techierick

Fight Night 4 review Empty Re: Fight Night 4 review

Post  techierick Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:04 am

Does the Career mode come with a promoter to steal money and shit?
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Ok, I'm a little late on this, but caught a splash yesterday talking about some best game ever awards for FNR4 so I checked some trailers...damn its nice. The guys fighting were no names, but hopefully it's got the all star cast. I'm going to pick up a copy shortly. If anyone else gets it we can go head to head. Graphics are rediculous. I have FNR3 and this seems to be a nice upgrade in overall quality.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:46 pm

ed moyer wrote:Ok, I'm a little late on this, but caught a splash yesterday talking about some best game ever awards for FNR4 so I checked some trailers...damn its nice. The guys fighting were no names, but hopefully it's got the all star cast. I'm going to pick up a copy shortly. If anyone else gets it we can go head to head. Graphics are rediculous. I have FNR3 and this seems to be a nice upgrade in overall quality.

I was gonna type up all the boxers but I found this on the Fight Night website. Link has pics and descriptions on all. Our boy Roy Jones made it. Toney, Ali, Tyson, Frazier, Sugar Ray Leonard, Duran, Foreman to name a few. You can get the demo from Xbox marketplace and play as Pacquio and Ricky Hatton. Demo was really a lot of fun. Here is the link with the boxers.

http://fightnight.easports.com/boxers.action?version=fightnightround4&id=boxerId5
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Thanks. I'll check it out tonight...Looking forward to getting a copy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:49 pm