Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

4 posters

Sammy Sosa welcome!

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Sammy Sosa welcome! Empty Sammy Sosa welcome!

Post  Rick F Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 am

Sammy you're coming home at long last. Your fellow juicers have missed you in the Steroids HoF. Someone be sure and get a translator for his induction ceremony speech since he can't speak english...allegedly.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-sosa-drugs&prov=ap&type=lgns
    techierick
    techierick

Sammy Sosa welcome! Empty Re: Sammy Sosa welcome!

Post  techierick Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 am

we will be presenting Slammin Sammy with an official "Batting Practice" brand Corked Bat trophy in honor of his induction.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 am

techierick wrote:we will be presenting Slammin Sammy with an official "Batting Practice" brand Corked Bat trophy in honor of his induction.

Yeah that's a double whammy for Mr. Sosa. Corked bat and steroids...no wonder he has 600 HRs and hit 60+ so many times.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Sharpen up that English buddy if those feds going after a lying to Congress charge...
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm

ed moyer wrote:Sharpen up that English buddy if those feds going after a lying to Congress charge...

Yeah they hit Miguel with it. Better believe Sammy will be next to go. You're gonna have all these players with crazy career stats sitting on the sidelines and out of the HoF. It will be interesting to see if they ever allow any of these guys in. May just have to make a "Roid era" wing of the Hall.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm

His infamous quote of how he packed on 35 lbs of muscle....he did sets on pushups and situps a few times a week but didnt lift weights...all natural haha

Dude if your gonna lie at least make it look good or hire a PR person who can mix in some quotes for you...Man that batspeed dropped once he went to Texas. I remember seeing guys throwing 88 mph fastballs right by him. His body went into shock when he stopped juicing...but damn that was some good stuff he was on. Dude was chisled during the 60+ HR years.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 am

yeah, man when he was juicing he looked like a cover boy for muscle and fitness. In texas he looked like the cover boy for some medical journal on the effects of aids.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:37 pm

I was thinking if I sell off my 500 home run balls of steroid users, I'd have like 5 left. LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:50 pm