Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Umpire ejects entire crowd during baseball game

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Umpire ejects entire crowd during baseball game Empty Umpire ejects entire crowd during baseball game

Post  Rick F Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 am

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=955927

Wow I would have loved to been there to witness that. Of course I remember a little league game when I was a kid where they called the cops after one of the coaches was ejected and he wouldn't leave. Another one where parents from the same team got into a fight. Parents can be pretty psycho over their kids and sports.
    techierick
    techierick

Umpire ejects entire crowd during baseball game Empty Re: Umpire ejects entire crowd during baseball game

Post  techierick Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 am

I read that yesterday...would love to have video. I mean, there's some burning questions here...

did he walk over there and give them the old heave-ho as a group? did he eject each one individually? Did the crowd come kick dirt on homeplate? throw a base into the outfield? low crawl behind the mound and toss a rosin bag? seriously, i need to know this shit!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:46 pm