Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Maurice Clarett wants to play again... you hear that Al Davis?

techierick
    techierick

Maurice Clarett wants to play again...  you hear that Al Davis? Empty Maurice Clarett wants to play again... you hear that Al Davis?

Post  techierick Fri May 29, 2009 9:29 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Maurice-Clarett-dreams-of-grasping-gridiron-glor?urn=nfl,166256

how wonderful, Maurice "the Beast" Clarett wants to play football after he gets out. We can hook up a fantasy league around these guys. Clarett, Ron Mexico, Leonard Little, Plax, Stallworth,Travis Henry, Ray Carruth, what the hell, let's do this.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Maurice Clarett wants to play again...  you hear that Al Davis? Empty Re: Maurice Clarett wants to play again... you hear that Al Davis?

Post  Rick F Fri May 29, 2009 10:33 am

techierick wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Maurice-Clarett-dreams-of-grasping-gridiron-glor?urn=nfl,166256

how wonderful, Maurice "the Beast" Clarett wants to play football after he gets out. We can hook up a fantasy league around these guys. Clarett, Ron Mexico, Leonard Little, Plax, Stallworth,Travis Henry, Ray Carruth, what the hell, let's do this.

You know I gotta throw out a Bama candidate for the all prison team. None other than former Dallas Cowboy Sherman Williams. I remember the days of him doing the "Sherman Shuffle" too bad he couldn't shuffle that cocaine he was trafficking. I would say another Cowboy could be added, Nate Newton, but i think he's outta prison now.

Maurice Clarett wants to play again...  you hear that Al Davis? P3154598reg
    techierick
    techierick

Maurice Clarett wants to play again...  you hear that Al Davis? Empty Re: Maurice Clarett wants to play again... you hear that Al Davis?

Post  techierick Fri May 29, 2009 11:35 am

Hey, it doesn't have to be the all prison team, it can be the all lawbreaker team. Throw in Big Nate, hell, Throw in Christian Peter.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri May 29, 2009 2:05 pm

techierick wrote:Hey, it doesn't have to be the all prison team, it can be the all lawbreaker team. Throw in Big Nate, hell, Throw in Christian Peter.

How bout another Nebraska player to go with Peter...Mr. Lawrence Phillips, just got 10 years recently. Nice knowing ya Lawrence.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:02 am