Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

USC in trouble....maybe

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

USC in trouble....maybe Empty USC in trouble....maybe

Post  Rick F Wed May 13, 2009 2:18 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=Ap16Nfl6UHaLeIJTDi3zT2A5nYcB?slug=ys-floyd051209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Boosters giving college athletes money is bad but a head coach?! I have been wondering if the NCAA was just gonna ignore the Reggie Bush scandal but now you have this with OJ Mayo. I just don't see how they can let this stuff slide. I gotta go Bama homer for a minute but they want to give Alabama a letter of intent for some players getting textbooks for free from some students but then you have USC where a head coach is paying a player (allegedly) and you have Bush's parents getting a home bought for them and Bush is getting other illegal funds...are you kidding me?!

If USC gets off the hook here then there is no doubt some serious bias-ness going on with the NCAA. Alabama may lose a few scholarships because 4 football players got free textbooks...how can you not then throw the hammer down on USC when athletes are getting money from agents and coaches? Alright stepping off my soapbox for now.
    Rattlehead82

USC in trouble....maybe Empty Re: USC in trouble....maybe

Post  Rattlehead82 Thu May 14, 2009 11:52 am

USC doesn't get touched...count on it.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Thu May 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Rattlehead82 wrote:USC doesn't get touched...count on it.

lol nice of you to join us Rattlehead. I guess me talking about Alabama got you out of your cave.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Fri May 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Mayo is already talking with investigators. It might get ugly after all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content