Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

4 posters

Fight Night Round 4 cover

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Fight Night Round 4 cover Empty Fight Night Round 4 cover

Post  Rick F Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Check out the Fight Night Round 4 cover. Imagine that matchup.

Fight Night Round 4 cover 7230
    ralworth
    ralworth

Fight Night Round 4 cover Empty Re: Fight Night Round 4 cover

Post  ralworth Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

I think Tyson would have beaten the B'Jesus out of Ali any day of the week. Skinny in shape Mike!!!

Fight Night Round 4 cover Fat-mi10
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:01 am

No question about it. Mike was the best ever during his first 20+ fights. Sometimes they will run through all his old fights on ESPN classic and dude was just on a different level than anyone ever.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:11 am

ralworth wrote:I think Tyson would have beaten the B'Jesus out of Ali any day of the week. Skinny in shape Mike!!!

Fight Night Round 4 cover Fat-mi10

Wow is that Mike Tyson or Buster Douglas? Blowingup.com for Tyson. Actually Douglas has trimmed back down but I remember when he blew up and SI had a pic of him sitting on a motorcycle. He looked like he was easily pushing 400.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Again, this is what happens when you stop doing the sauce. I was watching a biography on Canseco and his body will never produce his own testosterone again because all of the fake that was pushed in his body. He is FUCT
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Looks like he's been beating the hell out of some buffet, but that's about it.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

techierick wrote:Looks like he's been beating the hell out of some buffet, but that's about it.

Dude, that made me laugh out loud.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Some more info on the game and some gameplay footage.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/961/961736p1.html
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

I missed Rome today but was reading up on some of his takes from his website and had to post this if you guys didn't already hear it.

Boxers are a different breed. It takes a “different cat” to step between the ropes and make your living by getting punched in the face every single day. And you’re not doing that unless there’s absolutely no other way out or you’ve experienced something truly traumatic along the way.

Take the sport’s best, pound for pound, Manny Pacquiao. You always hear about the problems fighters have with their fathers, especially, if their fathers are their trainers. It almost always ends badly. Same with Pacquio…he lived with his father. And things seemed to be going pretty well…right up until the time his old man ate his dog. Legitimately!

And this isn’t some internet legend, or old wives’ tale. Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach says when Pacquiao was 14, his old man got drunk, got hungry and threw Manny’s dog in the fryer and got his grub on. Prompting Manny to run away from home and become a boxer. The only thing more traumatic then losing the family dog when you’re young, is seeing the family dog on your old man’s domer-plate when you’re young.

Talk about a “chip on your shoulder”! Not only did pops kills his dog, he ate him. No wonder the guy is the best boxer in the world! Good thing he became a boxer and not a “serial killer”. Because when your dad eats your dog, those are pretty much your own choices. Either way, there was going to be violence.

Most jacked-up father-son story I’ve heard since Keith Richards “blasted rails” of his old man after knocking over his urn.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Played the demo to Fight Night 4 over the weekend. Pretty sweet game, the demo lets you play as Pacquio or Hatton.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:19 pm