Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended Empty Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended

Post  Rick F Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/He-ll-learn-Bryce-Harper-gets-tossed-from-game-?urn=mlb,245518

Bryce Harper should be going to the Nationals here soon once the draft kicks in. It will be interesting to see the Nationals with both him and Strasburg.
    techierick
    techierick

Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended Empty Re: Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended

Post  techierick Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Rick F wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/He-ll-learn-Bryce-Harper-gets-tossed-from-game-?urn=mlb,245518

Bryce Harper should be going to the Nationals here soon once the draft kicks in. It will be interesting to see the Nationals with both him and Strasburg.

seems he's a bit of a hothead. Not surprising, he's had an easy go of things so far. Be interesting to see what happens, I think tonight Strasburg is going for the nats.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended Empty Re: Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended

Post  Rick F Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 am

I was at the gym yesterday and noticed on ESPN scroll that Harper did indeed end up going #1. I also saw a familiar name pop up in the top 10. Delino DeShields Jr. It first went by and I am thinking "Wow I haven't seen that name in forever, why is he in the sports news" but then saw the "Jr" at the end of the name. Reminds me of the old Expo's with him and Marquis Grissom.

Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended Harper_on_Draft_Day
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:45 am

Rick F wrote:I was at the gym yesterday and noticed on ESPN scroll that Harper did indeed end up going #1. I also saw a familiar name pop up in the top 10. Delino DeShields Jr. It first went by and I am thinking "Wow I haven't seen that name in forever, why is he in the sports news" but then saw the "Jr" at the end of the name. Reminds me of the old Expo's with him and Marquis Grissom.

I bet he is the next bust, he's a cocky fuck.

I remember Deshields and Grissom, their rookie cards were hot in the late 90's. The good ole days.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm

ralworth wrote:
    Rick F wrote:I was at the gym yesterday and noticed on ESPN scroll that Harper did indeed end up going #1. I also saw a familiar name pop up in the top 10. Delino DeShields Jr. It first went by and I am thinking "Wow I haven't seen that name in forever, why is he in the sports news" but then saw the "Jr" at the end of the name. Reminds me of the old Expo's with him and Marquis Grissom.

I bet he is the next bust, he's a cocky fuck.

I remember Deshields and Grissom, their rookie cards were hot in the late 90's. The good ole days.

Bryce Harper gets tossed from game, suspended Delino_deshields_autograph

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am