Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example)

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example) Empty Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example)

Post  Rick F Wed May 19, 2010 4:11 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Theo-has-interests-outside-of-the-Red-Sox-Pearl?urn=mlb,242202

What are your thoughts on this Rick? I personally don't see the problem with him going to see some Pearl Jam but I'm on the outside looking in and not a fan of the team. "Can't find a beeeeetteeer maaaaaan"
    techierick
    techierick

Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example) Empty Re: Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example)

Post  techierick Wed May 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Rick F wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Theo-has-interests-outside-of-the-Red-Sox-Pearl?urn=mlb,242202

What are your thoughts on this Rick? I personally don't see the problem with him going to see some Pearl Jam but I'm on the outside looking in and not a fan of the team. "Can't find a beeeeetteeer maaaaaan"

I can't see anything wrong with it. No one can be expected to work 24/7. You want to fault his roster? go right ahead, I'll jump on board that train myself. But don't fuck with a dud because he took a few hours AT NIGHT to go to a concert.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example) Empty Re: Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example)

Post  ralworth Thu May 20, 2010 10:56 am

Pearl Jam? I wonder if Jack McDowell was there doing security. I remember in the late 90's BlackJack was friends with Eddie Vedder and got into a bar brawl defending Vedder. Ah, got to love 90's grunge.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Thu May 20, 2010 10:58 am

Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example) 4088834512_6e8de56a56
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Thu May 20, 2010 11:09 am

Rick F wrote:Theo has interests outside of the Red Sox (Pearl Jam, for example) 4088834512_6e8de56a56

You have to love any picture with Gregg Jeffries in it, it's the law.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:05 am