Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

4 posters

Dusty's Trail a Ticket to Operating Table?

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Dusty's Trail a Ticket to Operating Table? Empty Dusty's Trail a Ticket to Operating Table?

Post  Rick F Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 pm

http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2010/02/23/dustys-trail-a-ticket-to-operating-table/

Can't wait to see Dusty run another young arm into the ground.

"They are always looking for something that you didn't do," Baker told FanHouse. "It doesn't bother me, because I don't live in the past. I've taken care of my guys, from [Bill] Swift and [John] Burkett all the way through. I take care of my players. I believe in winning, but not at all costs. I never have and I never will."

I don't want to live in the past? Have you been to the Mark McGwire school of excuses Dusty? The lizard is gonna be back at it soon. Killing pitcher's careers left and right.
    techierick
    techierick

Dusty's Trail a Ticket to Operating Table? Empty Re: Dusty's Trail a Ticket to Operating Table?

Post  techierick Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 am

Awesome. The chart is telling. The lizard is killing arms, no amount of spin can change my mind on that. (and I'm not a Cubs fan).
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Dusty's Trail a Ticket to Operating Table? Empty Re: Dusty's Trail a Ticket to Operating Table?

Post  ed moyer Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am

Awesome thread Rick. It never gets old restting this. Dusty cost the Cubs a real shot at the series and a potential HOF pitcher. This is all I could find about Prior now. Looks like he still isn't giving up, but no one knows his status. I imagine it is brutal for him...he should be in the middle of a 100 mil contract right now..instead probably hitting up the 5$ footlongs at Subway right now.

The comment at the bottom about Dusty after the article is classic. The ole lizard!

http://www.mlbnewsonline.com/2010/01/ex-cubs-ace-mark-prior-refuses-to-give.html
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:45 pm

My arm started to hurt in the middle of the article, I might need Tommy John surgery.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:42 am

ralworth wrote:My arm started to hurt in the middle of the article, I might need Tommy John surgery.

dude, I spit my coffee on the keyboard. nice.
    ralworth
    ralworth

Post  ralworth Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:28 am

techierick wrote:
    ralworth wrote:My arm started to hurt in the middle of the article, I might need Tommy John surgery.

dude, I spit my coffee on the keyboard. nice.

I try. LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 am