Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Cliff Lee owns the Yanks

ed moyer
    ed moyer

Cliff Lee owns the Yanks Empty Cliff Lee owns the Yanks

Post  ed moyer Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:46 am

What an awesome performance to completely shut down that Yankee team at home!

I can't wait to see what Pdero can do in game 2 against his "daddy"
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Cliff Lee owns the Yanks Empty Re: Cliff Lee owns the Yanks

Post  Rick F Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 am

ed moyer wrote:What an awesome performance to completely shut down that Yankee team at home!

I can't wait to see what Pdero can do in game 2 against his "daddy"

Yeah if the Phillies win game 2 I'll feel pretty comfortable in saying this series is over. NY is going to need Burnett and Petitte to bring their best stuff really, especially with Sabathia losing in game 1. I think this series is going to come down to pitching and the Phillies have the advantage there I feel.
    techierick
    techierick

Post  techierick Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Bill Simmons sums up Pedro's performance (and the mismanagement of him) in game 2

Just landed in Boston + checked email. Top one said "Good God that's Grady Little's music!" Didn't even have to check score.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:27 pm

techierick wrote:Bill Simmons sums up Pedro's performance (and the mismanagement of him) in game 2

Just landed in Boston + checked email. Top one said "Good God that's Grady Little's music!" Didn't even have to check score.

I really thought it was a must win for the Yankees last night. If they went down 0-2 heading to Philadelphia I thought it would be over. It's going to be interesting to see what happens in Philly. I guess we'll see if Cole Hamels can revert to postseason 2008 form.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:05 am