Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

MBBS In Ukraine

job2me03

MBBS In Ukraine Empty MBBS In Ukraine

Post  job2me03 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi,

Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine.

You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 30% by doing it in one of the most reputed universities in Ukraine with world class accreditation.

* 50% Aggregate In Physics, Chemistry & Biology
    * 30% Cheaper
    * World Class Standards
    * Medical University Listed With International Medical Education Directory (IMED).

Karabuts
    Logovenko Street,
    Mykolayiv
    Ukraine - 16600
    +380930484422
    Email: info@karabuts.com
    fly

MBBS In Ukraine Empty expect from

Post  fly Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:37 am

GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- A year ago, Manny Acta arrived to Spring Training as Cleveland's new manager. Naturally, it took time for Acta to get to know his players and for them to get a feel for their new skipper.
    nba jersey

Acta said it is a completely different feeling this spring.
    mlb jersey
    "Not only from my side, but for the players, too," Acta said. "I don't think any of these kids knew what to expect from me and I think, with one year under their belt, they kind of know what I expect from them: how to play the game, how I run the game and just how every single one of them should know themselves and do what their tools call for to help us win ballgames."
    nhl jersey
    Acta added that the many injuries that hit the Tribe's roster during the regular season helped him learn more about the team's younger players. The Indians were forced to rely on youth at multiple spots and the manager believes that gave him a good opportunity to examine the team's internal options. nfl jersey

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:17 am