Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

3 posters

Lance Armstrong

ed moyer
    ed moyer

Lance Armstrong Empty Lance Armstrong

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 am

A man among boys....back at it again...only 1 second off the overall lead. I don't follow or give a shit about cycling, but damn this dude is rediculous.
    techierick
    techierick

Lance Armstrong Empty Re: Lance Armstrong

Post  techierick Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 pm

yeah, i mean it's bicycle riding, but fuck....ol one nut just keeps doing it. And as an added bonus he pisses off the french to no end.

and he banged Cheryl Crow.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm

ole 1 nut lol!
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 pm

ed moyer wrote:ole 1 nut lol!

Yeah you can tell the frenchie's hate that guy with a passion. Can't stand some "cocky american" coming over and stealing their thunder on their turf. Talk about a dirty sport. I'll give Lance the benefit of the doubt for now but those guys would sell their soul to get some legit dirt on this guy. Gotta love it.
    ed moyer
    ed moyer

Post  ed moyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:19 pm

No doubt. My stance on it. I don't know if he was clean or not. No one does unless he has a trainer who puts syringes in a beer bottle and saves them for years...had to reset that for your Roidger

..but anyone who can years later reach the top of their game clean erases the steroid label and proves that regardless of what was in their body they are the best. I can't think of one person who took roids and came clean to get back to that level years later. Almost like it puts peoples body in shock when you stop and you decline rapidly. Ex. Brady Anderson, Juan Gonzales, Sosa, Garciaparra, Giambi....That's why I believe Pujols is clean.
    Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Post  Rick F Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:45 pm

ed moyer wrote:No doubt. My stance on it. I don't know if he was clean or not. No one does unless he has a trainer who puts syringes in a beer bottle and saves them for years...had to reset that for your Roidger

..but anyone who can years later reach the top of their game clean erases the steroid label and proves that regardless of what was in their body they are the best. I can't think of one person who took roids and came clean to get back to that level years later. Almost like it puts peoples body in shock when you stop and you decline rapidly. Ex. Brady Anderson, Juan Gonzales, Sosa, Garciaparra, Giambi....That's why I believe Pujols is clean.

Yeah and those nuts over in France test this guy every 5 minutes it seems. Come on France don't you think you would've caught this guy by now with all the tests you give him. Let it go, he owns you and that's all there is to it...period. Get over it or get someone out there that can beat him fairly. Even Canseco thinks those cycling guys are dirty.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:46 am