Sports Nonsense

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sports Nonsense

2 posters

Wow....just...wow...

Rick F
    Rick F
    Admin

Wow....just...wow... Empty Wow....just...wow...

Post  Rick F Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Rome's take on this is classic lol...talk about the weirdest pairing of all time.

Jim Rome / 3-30-2009

“The following ‘burn’ is graphic in nature! Some content may not be suitable for children. Parental guidance is suggested. We’re about to show old dudes in their underwear!!!”

You’ve seen it…Roy Williams, Bob Knight, Rick Pitino and Mike Krzyzewski hanging with Metallica in the new “Guitar Hero” spot. Honestly, I’m good with this. I like it! Well, except Krzyzewski rolling out in his drawers!!! You can file that under “things you can’t un-see”. Good luck un-ringing that bell! The Manning Boys getting after their cookies in the “lick race” thought this went too far.

And Metallica has to be wondering who scheduled this stop on the “Death Magnetic Tour”?! Do you think anyone in the band can name more than one of the coaches in the spot? Better yet, can any of the coaches name even one guy in the band?! Or one song?!

Hard to imagine my man Roy killing “Creeping Death” in his iPod. Just as I don’t see Coach K firing up the X-Box and hanging with “Fade to Black” on expert and then turning it up to 11 for a “Seek and Destroy” encore. Waiting for the release of “Guitar Hero: Air Supply Edition”, or “Michael McDonald”…maybe. Until then, “Enter Sandman”! But exit “Hall of Famers in Underwear”…please!
    techierick
    techierick

Wow....just...wow... Empty Re: Wow....just...wow...

Post  techierick Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:32 am

That's freakin awesome. Knight goes Knight in a commercial....

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:49 am